As I have planned for a vacation from tomorrow; I decided to clear the fridge today, the last fruit in my refrigerator basket is an apple. 😉 idea
Today’s breakfast is called Apple lassi.
- Apple (unpeeled, cored, cut into small pieces)- 1
- Curd- 1 cup
- Flax seeds- 1 tbspn
- palm sugar/ honey- as per your taste requirement
- Water- half cup
- Grind the apple, flax seeds into a paste with a spoon of curd and little water
- To the paste add the remaining water, curd and honey and whip it for about 15secs.
- Enjoy chilled with ice cubes.
Did we all lose patience?
- Boy kills a girls who refuses his proposal
- Medical students seek pleasure in hurting a poor puppy
- Son attempts to murder his father regarding a family issue
Is it the mistake of the education system which has discarded values from its system and imposed a behaviour that getting marks is enough to survive?
Is it the mistakes of the parents who refuse to teach kids the value of a life and a living being?
So much ego and pride coupled with Narcissism has become a new way of life that no one can accept a “NO” or rejection.
Where is this leading us to- is this the future society we have created.
Dear people who talk about leaving a better planet for kids- how about leaving better kids for the planet.
This day began with bright hot sun shining and smiling. Sure it is going to be a hot day. So I decided, something cold and composed will make a wonderful breakfast.
Today’s Special: Dates Lassi– Basically Yogurt and dates
- Dates- seeded- 10 pieces
- Curd-1 cup
- flax seeds- 2 tea spoons
- palm sugar- as per your taste buds
- water- 1 cup
- Grind the dates into a paste by adding a spoon of curd and little water.
- add to it the flax seeds & palm sugar- grind till it becomes a smooth paste
- To the paste add in the remaining curd and water and whip it till it light and fluffy.
Enjoy it Chilled..
I recently recovered from an accident, my physiotherapist suggested to cut on carbohydrates and increase the fat intake in food- she claimed that it will help me heal naturally as well drop down unwanted stagnant energy I have stored beneath my skin.
So I stated with smoothies for breakfast.
Today’s special: Raisins and tomato slush
Yesterday after a heavy dinner, I decided to make it easy on my breakfast and thus landed on the tomatoes and raisins
- Tomato (ripe, red, seeded and chopped)- 1 cup
- Raisins- 1/2 cup
- Cashews ( dry roasted)- 3/4 pieces
- flax seeds ( crushed)- 2 tea spoon
- Honey- 2 table spoon ( I love it sweet)
- Ginger- Tiny piece
- Water/ milk- your wish- 1.5 cup
- Grind the tomatoes, raisins and cashews with half a cup of water
- When they are fully in liquid state, add in flax seeds, ginger and the remaining water and mix them up well.
- Add honey and whip the mixture for about 10secs.
- Refrigerate and enjoy.