As I have planned for a vacation from tomorrow; I decided to clear the fridge today, the last fruit in my refrigerator basket is an apple. 😉 idea
Today’s breakfast is called Apple lassi.
- Apple (unpeeled, cored, cut into small pieces)- 1
- Curd- 1 cup
- Flax seeds- 1 tbspn
- palm sugar/ honey- as per your taste requirement
- Water- half cup
- Grind the apple, flax seeds into a paste with a spoon of curd and little water
- To the paste add the remaining water, curd and honey and whip it for about 15secs.
- Enjoy chilled with ice cubes.