I recently recovered from an accident, my physiotherapist suggested to cut on carbohydrates and increase the fat intake in food- she claimed that it will help me heal naturally as well drop down unwanted stagnant energy I have stored beneath my skin.
So I stated with smoothies for breakfast.
Today’s special: Raisins and tomato slush
Yesterday after a heavy dinner, I decided to make it easy on my breakfast and thus landed on the tomatoes and raisins
- Tomato (ripe, red, seeded and chopped)- 1 cup
- Raisins- 1/2 cup
- Cashews ( dry roasted)- 3/4 pieces
- flax seeds ( crushed)- 2 tea spoon
- Honey- 2 table spoon ( I love it sweet)
- Ginger- Tiny piece
- Water/ milk- your wish- 1.5 cup
- Grind the tomatoes, raisins and cashews with half a cup of water
- When they are fully in liquid state, add in flax seeds, ginger and the remaining water and mix them up well.
- Add honey and whip the mixture for about 10secs.
- Refrigerate and enjoy.